Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Several error messages have been clarified or eliminated for non-administrator users.
- Improved the message that is displayed if an attempt is made to launch ZIP Express a second time.
- Fixed bug that occurred when Windows DPI set to large fonts. It was cutting off some the letters in the "Country Name" and "Country Code" field labels.
- Fixed bug where you had to do Alt+Left Mouse button or Ctrl+Up Arrow twice to activate the program.
- When ZIP Express v 2.x is installed, shortcuts to ZIP Express v 1.x are removed from the startup folders.
- A warning message is now displayed if installing on Windows NT, 2000, or XP and the logged in user does not have administrative access rights.
- Added the "Install Even if Older" option to the installer.
- If the dialog "Would you like to run ZIP Express every time you start Windows?" is answered No, then existing shortcuts in the startup folder are deleted.
- Added an option to select the Menu Style.
- Fixed a problem that occurred when saving preferences when the Run On Windows Startup option was selected.