Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Updated with August 2004 data.
- Clicking a partial county name now pops up a list of possible ZIP Codes for that county.
- Added a preference to allow the user to enable or disable the use of Alt+UpArrow to Activate ZIP Express.
- Disabling the "Allow ALT+Left Mouse Click to Display Program" option now takes effect without restarting ZIP Express.
- When Windows is using Extra Large fonts and ZIP Express is launched for the first time, the height now allows all fields to be displayed.
- When Import Program Configuration or Restore Program Defaults are used to change the preferences, the appropriate appearance options are now set without having to restart the program.
- Restoring the Program defaults no longer generates a Cannot Focus a disabled or invisible window crash.
- Added code to prevent a Cannot Focus a disabled or invisible window crash.
- The position of the main window is no longer reset when the preferences are saved or when the Cancel button in the preferences is clicked.
- Fixed a problem where Area Codes notes were not displayed properly. The Area Code notes contain information about area Codes that are not in the normal Area Code/ZIP Code tables.
- Fixed a bug where time zones that did not use Daylight Saving Time were not detected properly.