Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Updated with November 2009 ZIP Code and Area Code data.
- The program no longer minimizes to the System Tray if the Quick Start Guide is being displayed.
- The Crash Report Path is now defaulted to the Temp folder instead of the My Documents folder.
- Updated the installer with several changes.
- The folder where the program has been installed is now saved to the preferences.
- The reminder dialog is no longer displayed when the program closes because Windows is shutting down.
- The Restore Defaults button now restores the proper defaults for the Startup preferences.
- The correct icon for ZIP Express is now displayed in the Add/Remove programs area of the Control Panel.
- The Text Type delay microseconds field in the Delays preferences will now only accept numbers.
- The Wait for seconds field in the Startup preferences now only accepts numbers.